If you need to return goods to us for any reason we try and make the process as easy as possible. If you are not satisfied with the products received or have simply changed your mind, you can return them within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
Please contact email@example.com to arrange your return.
Goods Received but No Longer Required
We offer a 30 day return period for any items ordered that are no longer required or have been ordered in error. Please notify us of your intention to return within 30 days from receipt of your goods (not the invoice date). The goods must be in an as new condition and returned with the original packaging.
We will not be responsible for any damage incurred to the goods on their way back to us, please ensure all items are packaged appropriately. You will be liable for all delivery charges for the return.
A re-stocking fee may be applied when goods are not returned back to us in their original packaging. Please note, any items that are damaged whilst in your possession will not be eligible for return.
Goods Damaged in Transit
We ask that all goods are inspected fully on receipt to check for any potential transit damage. Our warehouse team will ensure that your order is packaged securely and appropriately but occasionally we do encounter damage caused by our delivery partners.
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged item please report it to us. A member of our Support team will then contact you to provide full details of what happens next.
We ask that any transit damage be reported to us within 48 working hours of receipt.
Faulty Goods/Claims under Warranty
If you believe your instrument to have a fault/manufacturer defect, please report it to us. A member of our Support team will then contact you to provide full details of what happens next. Rest assured that our team will endeavour to resolve your issue with the least possible inconvenience.
You have 30 days to exercise your right to return any faulty or damaged goods at no cost.
Terms and Conditions
There are a few Terms and Conditions relating to our Returns process. We want to make the process as simple and easy as possible for our customers whilst safeguarding the service we provide.
- If your items are unwanted, you must notify us of your intention to return within 30 days from receipt of your goods (not the invoice date).
- If your goods are faulty or damaged you have 30 days to notify us from receipt of your goods.
- Original packaging must be retained and you should ensure that the goods are returned to us packaged to the same standard as they were originally delivered.
- If we arrange a collection it is important that someone is available to hand over the goods at the mutually agreed date/time. If no-one is at the collection address when the driver arrives we will still be charged for the visit and unfortunately any subsequent visits to collect will be chargeable.
- For unwanted items: Whilst we appreciate that you will want to inspect/try the goods they must be returned to us in an ‘as new’ condition. We reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee should goods be returned with any damage, cosmetic or otherwise, this will be deducted from your refund. In cases of extreme damage your return may be refused.